- Home Unknown Type
- Caulk 4000UV-FC White Fast-Cure Polyether by 3M
Caulk 4000UV-FC White 3 oz Fast-Cure
Polyether Best for ABS, Lexan & plastic by 3M
A one part sealant that cures to form a firm, rubbery waterproof seal. Its flexibility allows for the dissipation of stress caused by shock, vibration, swelling or shrinking. Use above or below the waterline. Superior UV resistance properties. Tack free in less than 2 hours, cures in 24 hours.
Resistant to weathering, saltwater and stresses caused by joint movement. White, non-yellowing formula is ideal for above and below waterline applications where aesthetic appeal is a priority. Seals between mechanically fastened joints on wood, fiberglass, metal and most plastics. Applications include sealing deck-to-hull joints, thru-hull fittings, window and door frames, etc. It is also paintable. Highly recommended for ABS, Lexan™ and other plastics.
- Formulation: One-part polyether adhesive/sealant
- Recommended Usage: Sealing deck hardware; Highly recommended for ABS, Lexan and other plastics
- Cure Time: Tack free: 2hrs.; Complete cure: 24hrs.
- Clean Up: Mineral spirits or kerosene
- Removal: Mechanical removal