Coolant / Anti-Freeze 50/50 Long-Life "Red" by Akron
Coolant / Anti-Freeze 50/50 Gallon Long-Life "Red" by Akron
Antifreeze / Coolant Long Life Max is made from a mixture of ethylene glycol and inhibitor package additives corrosion, oxidation, besides metal deactivators, last generation that allow, protect the cooling system of automotive modern engines and equipment general corrosion of their metal components, including aluminum.
• maximum high and low temperature protection.
• avoids corrosion of metals including aluminum modern engines.
• Avoid evaporation and freezing.
• Prevents foaming.
• Provides long life to parts of the cooling system.
• Does not attack system hoses.
• Helps prevent the formation of deposits or plaque inside the
• It is considered a long life (Long Life), it can last up to 5 years, depending on usage and equipment.
• Excellent stability of additives, does not form precipitates (gels) or sludge.
• Exceeds SAE J-1034, ASTM D-3306, 6210, 4985,
It is recommended for use in all internal combustion engines for passenger cars, buses, tractors, trucks, construction equipment, agricultural, stationary equipment, ie, where a fluid is required with coolant and antifreeze characteristics.