- Home Unknown Type
- Opti Sheet Block 40mm + Strop spliced (Harken T2) to Snap Shackle
Opti Sheet Block 40mm + Strop Spliced (Harken T2) to Snap-Shackle
3mm Vectran ; Gray Color (snap shackle or 1-hand hook NOT included.
Harken Carbon T2 Block
The high-strength composite T2™ is the first block with no metal shackles or rivets. It is used for traveler controls, mainsheets and vangs, cascades, bridles, and other systems where small, lightweight blocks are called for. The T2 can be tied, spliced, or lashed to almost anything.
Vectran; Like wire but better!
V-12 Vectran Single Braid, 3mm Dia., 1900lb. Breaking Strength One of the lowest stretch, highest strength rigging lines with virtually no creep and excellent durability. Excellent abrasion resistance. Stays light even when wet because it does not absorb water. A performance line with ultra low stretch and creep.
- Best Use: High-load, low-stretch applications. Backstays, checkstays and halyards on racing boats and megayachts where high strength, low stretch, light weight, and zero creep are required
- Construction: 12-strand single braid
- Core Fiber/Construction: 100% Vectran
- Stretch: 0.71% at 20% of breaking strength