- Home Unknown Type
- Shirt Hydrophobe Long-Sleeve Black by Gill North America GIL4521W
Women's Hydrophobe Long Sleeve Top
Super lightweight yet highly thermal layer, Hydrophobe is ergonomically designed using stretch materials. The material is naturally Hydrophobic so water is repelled away from the fabric ensuring the garment doesn’t get heavy and damp when worn in wet conditions.
- Can be worn as a thermal layer or on its own on warmer days to reduce wind-chill.
- Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement.
- Flatlocked construction to help prevent chafing.
- Full sleeve length for maximum protection.
TECHNOLOGY4-way stretch, wicking polypropylene fabric that is non-absorbent and actively repels water.
50+ UV protection.
END USEDinghy and Keel Boat Sailing
FABRIC COMPOSITION100% Polypropylene