Oil Outboard 4-Stroke Quart SAE 20W50 by Akron
Akron Marine 4 Stroke oils are lubricants designed for 4 stroke engines in waverunners, sports boats, yachts and outboard in general.
They are made of carefully selected high quality hydrofragmented base oils and a suite of state-of-the-art additives that allow engines to provide maximum protection during cold start and under the maximum sustained load they face, and provides protection against rust, corrosion and formation of harmful varnishes for critical parts of the engine.
• Meets NMMA FC-W specification.
• It has an excellent detergency that inhibits the formation of sludge and varnishes in the engine.
• Extraordinary stability to oxidation, achieving greater drainage intervals.
• Extends the life of the motors.
• Great protection against rust and corrosion of critical engine parts.
• Great protection against wear of the motor bearings.
• High resistance against foaming at high speeds, which ensures the best lubricating film.
The Akron Marine 4 Stroke series is recommended for 4 stroke engines in waverunners, sports boats, yachts and outboard in general.
Meets NMMA FC-W specification.