Polyform Fender Round White. Available in many diameters.
The A Series is the product that launched the Polyform story. This all- purpose buoy, with the signature "blue ropehold" has proven itself in the most adverse conditions. Marking gear used in heavy seas is no easy task. That's why more fishermen use Polyform A Series than all other buoys combined. You name it — ocean, sea, river or lake — and the A Series has been there.Put your trust in Polyform's most versatile and well-known product.
A Series Features
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Polyform's unique vinyl valve system
- Redesigned ropehold for A-1 through A-7 for improved strength and durability
- Dual valve inflation / deflation system for sizes A-5, A-6 & A-7
- Excellent choice for a rafting fender
- Offered in 17 brilliant, high - visibility colors
DUAL VALVE SYSTEM: Two valves located on oposite sides of the ropehold in the blue top - the normal polyform inflation valve and white screws with the words "AIR IN" molded next to it for easy inflation. Additionally, on the other side, there is now a blue valve and white screw with the words "AIR OUT" for easy deflation and storage.