Rule Sauare Bilge Pump1000gph 3/4" port
12-volt 2.8-amp; 3/4" port -
Rule offers two different 800 gph models — the traditional square version as well as a round version. The square model offers multiple discharge options, as well as a gasoline resistant strainer base. These pumps have a 3/4" discharge outlet. "Automatic" models pump when water is sensed in the bilge & do not require a separate float switch. "Non-Automatic" (traditional) models are activated by a separate float or panel mounted switch.
• Completely submersible
• Rust & corrosion protected
• Silent, vibrationless operation
• Moisture tight seals
• Anti-airlock protection
• Compact, energy efficient, long life motor
• Able to run dry without motor burn-out
• Marine grade sealed wiring
• Easy to clean, snap-lock strainer base
• Stainless steel shaft
• Ignition protected
• CE and ISO 8849 certification
• 3-year limited warranty
- Heavy on the technical side: Note — The capacity of ALL centrifugal bilge pumps, regardless of manufacturer, is rated at "open flow" — with no hoses or resistance to impede output. In actual use, however, the work of lifting the bilge water out of the boat will decrease the output of the pump. The higher the lift, the less the output. For a typical smaller bilge pump, expect an output decrease of approximately 8% per foot of lift.
For these Rule 800 gph pumps, the tested output is about 83% of rated capacity when the maximum height of the discharge hose (not the outlet thru-hull) is 2 ft above the pump & about 70% of rated output at 4 ft above the pump. Pump output is further decreased by long discharge runs, any elbows in the discharge line, internal corrugations in the hose selected, etc. - If you have any doubts about the ability of any bilge pump to meet the requirements of your installation, it is always prudent (& not much more expensive) to simply purchase a higher capacity pump.
Float switch not included