Techno 293 Complete - Board Sail Rig by BIC Sports
We have the Techno 2930 Complete Board Sail Rig in multiple sail sizes in stock at Todo Vela Mexico, ready for immediate delivery. We do not sell boats via this website, because we sell each boat with the exact configuration that you want. Please contact us so we can send you a detailed quote with exactly the options that you need.
The World's largest Windsurfing Class
What helped the Techno 293 OD become such a successful Class Racing board was its general performance and easy control. With a high volume and moderate outline, the Techno 293 OD provides a stable platform for learning to windsurf. A daggerboard provides directional stability and makes sailing upwind a breeze. In light winds, the near 3 m length helps the board really glide through the water, making windsurfing an exciting option in sub-planing conditions. Once the wind gets up, the concave hull helps boost the board onto the plane making for great funboard sailing. Its lightweight and solid construction ensure that the performance and durability remain even after intensive use. Competition aside, the Techno 293 OD is ideal for learning and leisure funboarding. This versatility enables clubs to reduce their overheads and equipment costs by having just one board model from learning right through to racing. With high quality fittings it really is a reliable, high performance board, comfortable in all water conditions.
10 000 Techno 293 OD sailing in the World
The official worldwide-approved board for Junior Under 17 competitions, the Techno 293 One Design has seen its fleet numbers explode over the last few years. Today, there are more than 10 000 Techno 293s sailing somewhere in the world, with a supporting competition program that is constantly growing. The 2014 World Championships, held in Brest in France, drew more than 400 competitors from 35 countries and 6 continents: a windsurfing record. The 2015 European Championships in Liepaja/Latvia were another huge success with 300 competitors from 25 countries. The Techno 293 OD is firmly established in numerous countries now and the 293 scene’s vitality has quickly made it the biggest windsurf fleet on the planet. The Techno 293 OD class launched a new sub-category, the Techno +, opening the One Design competition door to older riders/competitors. This format got a big success in Latvia and holds a great promise. To break into formula competitions where all equipment is equal, is high quality, is reasonably priced; to enable young riders all round the world to share the same passion, to make new friends and have great fun, the Techno 293 OD is a must !
THE TECHNO 293 OD IS THE HEART OF WINDSURFING
Techno 293 OD can be used:
- To start windsurfing
- To race in One Design at all levels (local to international)
- To race in Youth Olympic Games
- Techno 293 OD is the pathway to Olympic Games as most of the international RSX top riders come directly from the Techno 293 OD.
HIGH QUALITY/PRICE RATIO OF THE BOARD
Made in France in a unique thermoformed technology which ensure:
- Stability of the production weight and shape = strictly One Design
- Very high durability (much more durable than any other technology)
- Light weight (much lighter than any other ASA technology).
- Affordable pricing of the board
- Affordable pricing of the spare parts
HIGH QUALITY OF THE SHAPE
- Three concaves, round rails = fast, fun, easy to ride in all conditions
- High volume (205 litres) = stability, lightwind ability
- Large width at one foot of = planing ability
- Long length (293 cm) = speed in lightwind conditions, upwind performance
HIGH QUALITY/PRICE RATIO OF THE RIG
- High quality mast and boom
- High quality sail with large reinforcements
- New look since 2015
A WORLDWIDE COMPETITION ORGANIZATION
The Techno 293 OD class has a full and well structured race program which covers all racing levels: local, regional, national, continental, worlds and Youth Olympic Games. This program is much greater developed than any other class.
STRONG WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTION
BIC Sport is an historical supplier in windsurf since 1979 = reliable BIC Sport is selling in 92 countries with stock available Strong relationships are existing between national authorities and distributors.
TECHNO 293 OD 2015 KEY FIGURES
- 10 000 riders are using the Techno 293 OD worldwide
- 55 countries and 6 continents
- 300 riders from 25 countries raced the 2015 Europeans in Latvia
- 336 riders from 26 countries raced the 2015 Worlds in Italy
- 61 ridersraced the Asian 2015 Championships
|9'6"||31"||205 L||29 LBS|